Luxury homes are not as easy to design as they might seem. There are multiple ways that you can use elements of interior design to create the best luxury interior residence. The luxury interior designers in Delhi recommend having a walk-in closet, a swimming pool, and an in-house theatre, along with many other amenities. Mentioned below are 10 must-haves in every luxury house.
1. Open Floor Plans
Having large rooms is one of the key characteristics of any luxury home. Most of the designers choose to have an open floor plan for easy movement and convenience. Having abundant space will ensure maximum space. Huge and large rooms give plenty of space to the designer and the inhabitants to design a house.
A grand entryway with large staircases will add more value to any luxury home. Luxury Interior designers in Delhi recommend the presence of open floors and a lot of vacant areas as a must-have. By giving away the interior walls, there will be more space for sunlight to come in, making the house more vibrant. By checking out various Residential interior designs, a designer can create the best luxury residence.
2. Latest Technologies
A luxury home is created with a combination of design and function. It is very important that your residence is equipped with the best technologies. Luxury interior designers in Delhi use smart devices to make luxury homes better. Make use of any service from the click of a button.
- Luxury Interior designers in Delhi are now Installing touch panels in bathrooms to customize water temperature, lighting, or just the music.
- A luxury home should have a modular kitchen with the best and latest appliances. Smart ovens, the best refrigerators, etc. will make the kitchen not just stylish, but also more functional.
- Smart Lighting is a must-have in any luxury residence. Using a simple application, you can turn off or on the light. Multiple sensors can be added to make the lights better and more functional. As the leading interior designers in Srinagar, we always try to incorporate the latest technologies in our designs.
3. Spa Bathrooms
There can be nothing more relaxing than a spa bathroom. You no longer need to go to a sauna to relax. Your bathroom can become your number one relaxing spot in the house. It is now possible for you to have a spa and sauna-like experience from your bathroom, with a large jacuzzi and a steam shower chamber.
Technology has now made it possible for you to have your dream bathroom. Top interior designers in Delhi choose the technologies that work the best for you and elevate your luxury residence further. It offers more comfort and more functionality, so you don’t have to find alternatives. Towel healing equipment can be installed along with lights and spray jets in the jacuzzi. All this can be regulated from the click of a button, making it more accessible.
4. Walk-in Closets
You can never go wrong with a walk-in closet. This is one of the most prominent features in all luxury residences. A dressing room alongside the bathroom makes the space look more elegant and functional. It gives more space for movement in the Bathroom as well as the Bedroom. You can have all the required clothes and accessories in the walk-in Closet.
The luxury interior designers in Delhi choose different sizes of walk-in closets to make the residence better. Depending on your requirements, the size can differ, but in general, a luxury residence is incomplete without a walk-in closet. You can also undertake home decor courses online to understand the best way of designing a walk-in closet.
5. Lavish Amenities
A luxury residence has multiple rooms for the convenience of the family. Along with bedrooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens, A luxury residence also has the presence of multiple lavish amenities. The luxury interior designers in Delhi recommend that you choose to go with as many luxury spaces/rooms as you can.
- Some of the most commonly designed luxury spaces are In-house theatres or gyms. Instead of a gym, the top interior designers in Delhi design an exercise room that can be used for all members of the family.
- Most of the luxury homes also have a Home Bar for the convenience of the family. Choosing to have a wine cellar will elevate the party space more.
- If you love sports, you can choose to have a Tennis court, a Basketball court, or just a Bowling alley depending on the amount of space present and the likes of the family.
- Indoor pools are also now a part of the must-haves in any luxury residence. They give you the comfort of relaxing without having to go out to an outdoor pool.
6. Personalized Home Decor
Top interior designers in Delhi are very keen on adding home decor as per the liking of the clients. It is a must-have in any luxury residence, that there are paintings and art pieces that go in line with the whole interior style of the house. Crown moldings, Art pieces, and archways are some of the most commonly used Home decor ideas for aImportance Of Interior Designer For Your Homeny luxury residence.
Lavish accessories with the trendiest designs make the house feel more modern and updated. Interiors inspired by some of the best international designers will provide more options for you to choose from. Having some art nooks, with paintings from some of the best painters and sculptors will make your luxury house better and more classy.
7. Security System
Having a luxury home makes it necessary to have a great security system. Using smart devices will help ensure a better security system. Owning a luxury house makes you more prone to unwanted attention, in such a case, Artificial Intelligence has made it easier to secure homes and have access to the security settings. To wave away the chances of burglaries and lead a relaxed life, it is important that you consider a Smart Security system as a must-have in any luxury residence.
- A modern Luxury home must have the security system alerts available on the smartphones to get real-time updates on what is happening, while at the same time getting an option to regulate the settings, from wherever you are.
- Use internet-connected security cameras to see exactly what is happening in your house online.
- The doors and windows can be made secure by installing motion sensors and face-recognition features.
8. Sustainable Decor
Eco-friendly luxury homes are slowly gaining momentum. A lot of work goes into designing a luxury home. Top interior designers in Delhi have included various products to make the house more sustainable.
- By using energy-saving appliances, the luxury house can be made more sustainable. Solar panels can be very effective in doing so. Using low energy-consuming appliances will also add more value to the luxury home. Keep in mind the energy star ratings when installing any appliance in a luxury home.
- Greenery also plays an important role in making a house sustainable. Plants don’t just make the place more lively but also very efficient in maintaining the right atmosphere in the house.
- Sustainable materials like responsibly sourced stones, and wooden panels, will make the house better. You can bring durability to the design by using reclaimed wood, glass tiles, etc.
- Locally-sourced materials can also help bring sustainability to the design.
The top interior designers in Delhi, recommend the above-mentioned aspects as some of the most important must-haves in any luxury residence. By following the above-mentioned tips, and hiring an interior designer, you can create a luxury home for yourself.