Hotel interior design is an art that goes beyond paying attention to the regular design elements. For a guest visiting a hotel, a stay there is nothing short of an ‘experience’. And to deliver memorable experiences, it is very important to have a clear idea in your mind with regards to the kind of aura you want to create for your patrons.
Scratch the surface a little and you will realize it is not merely the aesthetic elements, but a lot more that goes into hotel interior design. This is where the expertise of ANSA interiors can help you in visualizing and executing a unique experience-based concept for your hotel. Click here to book your appointment today!
If you are still wondering how a professional interior designer can assist you with hotels, here goes!
- The first and foremost benefit you will derive out of getting one of the top interior designers in Delhi NCR- ANSA, onboard for your hotel assignment is that we will help you devise and implement a strategic plan in which all the design elements are in harmony with each other. Put simply, it means that the design of various departments in the hotel will flow visually from one on to the other, without looking inconsistent.
- For a hotel offering exclusive meditation and spa services for instant, the experience concept would be ‘relaxation’. So even a café in this hotel will have to be designed in a way which radiates a tranquil vintage vibe. The rooms would also be designed keeping in mind ‘relaxation’ as the key experience. Scented candles and essential oils could be added to each. Let us take it a step further- a restaurant in such a hotel would do great by offering exclusive candle-light dinners, serene music in the background, and views of nature.
- The concept of the ‘experience’ and ‘synchronicity of design elements’ is what ANSA will bring to the table for your hotel interior design.
- Once you know the unique experience your hotel will be based on, picking aesthetic furniture, furnishings, and other art pieces which complement the theme is the next difficult step. It is easy to fall into the trap of buying functional furniture which can compromise the individuality of the overall experience. A professional designer will help you get the best of both worlds- functional pieces and uniqueness of character. Both of these are important to run a hotel business successfully.
- Another important albeit overlooked concept when designing hotels is the passages for smooth flow of both the staff members as well as the guests. ANSA can help you conceptualize optimal flows with ease. For instance, if you plan to set up a buffet meal in your hotel’s restaurant, we will help you design the staff and customer flows in a way that it never gets overcrowded, and looks elegant too.
- Guests can check into a hotel during any time of the day. With a clock that has 24 hours running continuously, it is important to accommodate the needs of all travelers irrespective of their time of arrival. During the day, natural light and ventilation are prime considerations. At night, temperature control and minimum light intensity are the main requirements. The rooms have to be receptive to both the needs. And only a professional like ANSA can help you design such rooms.
- All said and done, we at ANSA cater to all your hotel interior design needs. Whether you want to incorporate lounges, conference rooms, gymnasiums, restaurants, cafés, bars, pubs, or discotheques in your hotel, our professionals will help you do that. We take care of everything from start to end, and that includes the lobby and reception areas too.
- As one of the top interior designers in Delhi NCR, we take pride in creating hotel interiors that are warm and welcoming, yet modern in every aspect. We help our clients invest in latest technology and still create spaces that have that homely feeling. Our design methods are based on a sustainable model so that you do not have to worry about maintenance issues time and again. So what are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us today for a hotel design consultation!